“Bridging the Gap between North America and Europe for Genealogists”
A partnership to form a German-American genealogy structure between countries and organizations for sharing contacts and genealogical research. The partnership is open to all organizations interested in Germanic genealogical research.
Goals of Partnership
The shared goal is to stimulate interest in Germanic Genealogy and to provide a forum to share research methods and information to further the researching of our ancestors. The goal of the Partnership is to assist, strengthen and support each society as they continue to grow.
An interview with Dirk Weissleder
Additional information about the German-American Genealogical Partnership
- English website: http://www.ggsmn.org/cpage.php?pt=68
- German website: http://www.dagv.org/?German-American_Genealogy___Beginning_of_a_Partnership
- Founding societies: Germanic Genealogy Society (GGS), the Pommern Regional Group of Minnesota (PRG), and the Deutsche Arbeitsgemeinschaft genealogischer Verbände (DAGV).
- Email timo@derGenealoge.de
- facebook http://www.facebook.com/DerGenealoge
- Google+ http://gplusid.com/derGenealoge
- Twitter @derGenealoge
- Skype timokracke
- Mailbox +49 4222 400 897
Remember as far as everyone knows, we are a nice normal family!
~ Scott Fisher, Extreme Genes
Enjoy the show, Timo!